Thursday 20 January 2011

Four things........x

How cold this morning? The school run was a slippery slidey ride across Somerset lanes in -4 temps!!! ...................................The fun of living in the country!


A few things have caught my eye this week.........


1. LOVING jumpsuits...


 Quite honestly they are my new favourite with a slouchy cardigan x


  2. The Twilight films......I know I am quite behind the world on this, but enjoying the brooding and mysterious  Edward Cullens!



3. Sticky Toffee Pudding......................ROCKS!!!! This recipe from Jamie Oliver is brill and soooo tasty, I think January ( particularly in this cold) still needs a bit of comfort!


4. Mark Ronson's new album, best turned up LOUD ( sorry neighbours but needs must )....the bumblebee's like the bike song....I like them all x



Finally.......do you like my new lights? The dresser needed some sparkle, and my lovely sister found these.....


T.T.F.N xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment