Thursday 22 December 2011

The Countdown #4.....x

The excitement here is building............the Christmas energy and love is completely catching, I can't help but join in with the bumblebee's whispers, dancing to christmas music, and skippy happy christmas cheer....



Now, what does one buy for ones husband/Daddy????? The girls always have a present, carefully selected by meeeee to wrap up for Q....something I know he will like, NOT sock or pants.......yawnnny yawn yawn....
But they always MAKE him something.........

This year though......

We struggled for time and ideas.......

Then came up with this..........








Of course it couldn't be hidden till the big day, and the Q happily munched down on it , the hungry man returns from work and all that.......



I love a gingerbread house........and the smell seems to have filled the house....a gingerbready ginger scent, perfect for Christmas......




Not long now.....xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I may have to try this to keep mine busy today, great idea!! I think their excitement is just contagious......I can't wait to see their happy faces when they rip open their presents........I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous, and such a brilliant idea....now where did I put the Ginger....
    I love this time of year too
    Hugs Lynn xxxx

    ReplyDelete