Wednesday, 7 December 2011

I just can't help but.........

...................................get all Christmassy..........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
It helps having little people.



What can I say? The words just won't flow today.




I haven't done anything super.
Just day to day stuffs.
No making.
No doing.



What I can say, is tomorrow morning I'm back running with some schooly mums, the first time in two weeks.......and I'm worried. They've all been healthy, and we have.....NOT.
It takes a toll.......It's gonna be a toughie.
I'll do my blinkin best, but....................................any tips? Words of wisdom?...HEEEEEEEEELP!





Over.and.out.

xx




7 comments:

  1. Your home looks perfectly cosy and festive! Lovely!

    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are looking all christmasy,very nice Love Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, i love all of your christmas-ness! we are waiting until my lovely daughter comes home from uni....its killing me!
    a good brekkie is what i recommend :o)
    good luck
    love jooles x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks superly festive and so, so sooooo beautiful...just how it should be. i love your dresser top with all the tea cups, fairy lights and lovely things ;0)xxxx

    A festive joy to see x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you I have been all Christmassy since before Thanksgiving......weeeee right back at you Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I join you for Christmas..........?
    Your house is so pretty
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks so pretty! A magical home for the festive season. It's all about pacing oneself during this time, isn't it? Savour the simple pleasures.

    Hello from France!

    ReplyDelete