Thursday 21 April 2011

Blooms and blankets...........x


 Bluebells and Lilacs are flowering in our garden...so pretty and magical. I feel like one minute I look out and there is nothing growing....the next.......



The blooms are out and greenery is a growin! We got the blue bunting out this morning too......Jessie cat favours a bit of bunting, and will only lounge in the flower boarders, squashing precious plants in a lazy lounging kind of way, or on the garden table under the bunting...think she thinks she's royal or something....


She will be demanding cream every day, and a floppy sun hat before long.................



Mr.Q has fixed my camera...horray yippee woo hoooooooo.....so I could take some pictures of the Bumblebee's finished blankets and pillows for their Lilydolls, think I prefer the red gingham binding, but eeeeek - you know what it's like when you are in the middle of a project and realise you don't have enough to finish....a quick pit stop to the local fabric shop only unearthed plain coloured, less thick binding....and with biggest bumblebee always preferring bright colours, I opted for the purple.....



Lets hope they enjoy them! I'm thinking I would rather fancy a blanket adult size like these....would you too????? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment