Saturday 9 April 2011

Hiding....................x

What a lot of lovely sunshine we have had these past few days, gosh we've been ever so lucky have we not? And would you believe it, when I woke up this morning ...it was another sunny day! Sunny Saturday.
So I popped on my trainers (leaving a snoring Mr.Q in bed, and the bumblebee's on their day bed watching nanny McPhee....the pretty farm one....I want that farm....I love it so ) and went for a nice little quiet run around the neighbouring village, I think it's only about 1.5 miles but that was enough today as it had been a WHOLE WHOPPING week since my last run due to germies.......


So feeling refreshed I am ready for the weekend. What will it entail????? Ummmm you guessed it...that window still needs attention ( although I have had enough now, and keep dodging the work leaving Q to it - finding extremely important seeds to sow, and cakes to be baked, there are always lots of other bits that need doing! ) and perhaps we can squeeze in a car boots sale, a glass of wine, a sit in the sunny garden? 



What will you all be doing??? Look, my tree has come into blossom, she a beauty!!!


More blossoms....can we have too many? The bee's particularly love this blossom bush, I have no idea what it is...but has a constant buzzing surrounding it.......

The Grandparents are re-decorating at the moment, and I have had my eye on the fairy sparkle picture for some time for the bumblebee's.........they were concerned as it is quite faded compared to when they first had it a few years ago ( think found on a family holiday when Mr.Q was just a boy in Devon! )




 I find it magical, there are soooo many little imps and fairys hiding....it has a slight sparkly sheen to it, which adds to its charm......
I adore it, as do the girls.......a perfect hand me down.
Ooooh one more ting before I go ( I am stalling, as I write Q is is cracking on with that blasted window, I am hiding and blogging.....avoiding....... I am good at that.......)............A little sing song for the sunshiney weekend I think...





No comments:

Post a Comment