Friday 4 February 2011

Crafting Friday......x

I am nursing my jelly legs this morning with a nice cup of tea. We ran 2.4 miles earlier, across country  ( Tre  beautiful ) in the winds........I must say............I'm shattered!
So what better way to relax and smooth myself ( other than a chocolate biscuit...ooooh so naughty!!! ) than a little bit of making. With a little bit of Buble?




Am feeling good indeed! You must understand, it's all about the music, and def. NOT his good looks and swagger....oh no, what kind of a lady do you take me for eh???!!! You naughty ladies!

Ahem.......back to crafting, all I need, red felt, glue, buttons, paint, and a pot.....I'm away....I'm gone.
And don't get me started on twigs.........all will become clear soon enough.......

Have a happy Friday lovelies
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment