Wednesday 16 February 2011

I love a board game..................x


We are board game obsessives in this house. I favour good old Scrabble........( I am a sore loser though, I think Mr.Q lets me win...they all do that don't they? A quiet life an' all that ) Little bumblebee is gaga about her Maisy game and Big bumblebee is loving Dingbats..........but really any will do. Are we too competitive?!


We do other things, other than playing board games. Talulla Bumblebee chose these vivid pink primroses's for the hanging baskets, good choice! But look who was peeping through the fence!




So cute!!!!!


She did a fab job....other jobs being done? My horrid wooden wall lights needed a revamp......I have no before paint pictures...they were too ghastly for your precious eyes ...honestly really bad. But having some paint, bit of left over wallpaper and a pom pom or too many ......they are complete.

This........


To this......


Too much pom pom????? NEVER!!!!!! I won't hear of it......less nicotine-granny more granny chic?!???
So whilst doing bits and bobs I have been listening to Eliza Doolittle , really love her voice and her happy songs, they are making me long for the spring and warmer sunny days...will we ever get there? In the meantime have a listen yourselves x

No comments:

Post a Comment