Monday 7 March 2011

Just a few things on a sunny day.....x

Today the words are not flowing. This is my third attempt to write this post today. Have I drunk too much tea? I know I have not had any chocolate ( which, ask my Mum...makes me quite excited! )....I feel all gobbledygook and tongue twisted. I quite often have the same affliction when crafting, and reading.......and almost always when gardening.
I must move on..........
Waking up late, with bumblebee's wanting to read school reading books to me whilst I am trying to apply my mascara ( was as good as it got this morning, hair didn't even get a brush ) then finally getting out of the door to find that naughty Jack frost had been.....AGAIN......does he not know I have no spare time to scrape frost from the windscreen???!!!! THIS.FROST.MUST.END!!!!!......Although.........


Today is infact warm and sunny, blue sky overhead in Somerset, which makes me smile. So was wondering if you fancied a peek at the other garden today?




To be honest it is still a huge mess.......mud piles everywhere, branches and even the christmas tree in a huge bonfire style mound. The neighbours must be thrilled.......but we are on the way to it becoming a serene quiet calm place, for chickens, vegetables, and den making, and lets be honest the weather has been dreadful eh?




My little apple tree is doing well, all bricks found around the garden, soon we will add timber for raised beds and gravel for the paths.......




Have you met my Daisy Do-Da? Actually her name is Daisy Do-Da Marmalade and she is a fluffy, cuddle cat.


And how about him?????? I think he is called beetroot but the bumblebee's are constantly changing the chickens names, so I forget.....talk about shaking your tail feathers......






Can we all wish for more blue skies and sun please? And while we are at it, perhaps an extra half an hour in the morning? T.T.F.N lovelies x

No comments:

Post a Comment