Friday 18 March 2011

Red Nose Day and Pretend Sunshine x

It started this morning at 7am............I was quite happy and snuggled under my duvet thank you very much, before Tilly Bumblebee decided to shout in my ear " IT'S RED NOSE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!".......Yes indeed it is.....
I had promised them we would decorate some cupcakes for the cake sale at school, AND make a crazy hair style for them, AND make eggs on toast ( the ladies are doing ever so well and laying one a day each!!! So impressed with them.....think they might deserve some porridge later )
And so this was the scene before school.....



I am feeling unashamedly smug with myself for 1. getting ALL requested activities done. 2. getting the bumblebee's to school ON TIME, with book bags, coats, clean faces, and donations. Smug, smug, smug...............

One thing I am not so happy about today is the weather.......so I am going to pretend that yesterdays sunshine is still here...





My tree's blossom is nearly here, it is the brightest fushia pink...the trouble is, I don't know what the tree is. Any suggestions would be really helpful, I am thinking perhaps a crap apple? But she has a little disease I think, I just can't bring myself to chop her down, the birds love her and for those few weeks every year, she's stunning....
Now Talulla wanted me to show you her bag she made....all by herself. She fashioned it on Lucy from the Narnia film, when Father Christmas gives her the little magic medicine in a pouch.....


And yup, we have a jam jar on a window sill with a petal and grass potion brewing inside.........really pleased she has the making bug though.......
Mr.Q is up in the big smoke today, doing worky bussinessy stuffs, Tilly thinks he has gone to buy Mummy diamonds and crowns.....if only......
Happy Friday, dig deep for Red Nose Day........xxx
Happy Friday to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment