Friday 11 March 2011

My button spoons..........................x


Snuggly socks, particularly ones which don't belong to you....are....my best.

I think I am slowly starting to like the unfinished school room type floor boards, hummmmm perhaps it's because they are soooo good at hiding dirt?????????



Today has been a project day.......... I had buttons, glue, and spoons.........You see, every morning the Bumblebee's race for a special spoon for their cereal....It's a big drama, and so finally I decided to put an end to the morning Armageddon and make some more....



What's not to love about vintage buttons?



I can quite understand the cheeryness of a button spoon now........in the morning, I shall also be using one. So cute! 

I have many unfinished jobs in the house, and a few today were completed, I feel quite proud of myself!!! Only a few hundred more to go............
My lovely dad gave me a pair of London prints oooooooooh 10 years ago I think? One of London Bridge, and this one of The Tower......The Bridge frame was painted and distressed yonks ago...this one remained painted for the past year. So out came the sand paper......Aaaaaaaaaaah job done!



So now I have another project up my sleeve ( yes you would think I might be inspired to finish off all those other nagging jobs would'nt you?? Nah, that would be too sensible ).....



Meet my wallpaper samples I have collected up.......a friend gave me the idea actually......and I can honestly say she is happy for me to magpie it....... ( does a "uh huh " count as a yes???!!! )

Will try and finish it for the next post....along with my Exeter piccies which seem now, well over due...ooops!

Enjoy your weekend, smile, drink tea, eat cake, enjoy some sunshine, and relax.....see you next week xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment