Thursday 16 June 2011

Make do and mend afternoon..................x


Take one rainy day.......................


One  unnecessarily long gingham table cloth......


The kitchen curtains, which have always been a bit too small and were made in haste.......



Added together, to make a sensible pair of curtains ( although lining will have to wait )



Not a bad afternoons work, I feel much happier now they can close properly, but I must say in my defence, when I made these curtains a year and a half ago, we had just moved in, then I washed them on a high temp...and oh dear, they turned into almost dolly size!

Make do and mend at its best......................................x

2 comments:

  1. I love those curtains what a great idea and I take my hat off to you mitred corners which I avoid like the plague.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete