Friday 20 May 2011

Blah, blah, blah.......xx

Ahhhhhhhh yay it's Friday....................the wisdom teeth are still being naughty, but the codeine the doctor prescribed is helping ( if making me a little strange and odd ).....


So blah, blah, blah........boring poorly talk, is boring me to tears....


I have a bumblebee at home today suffering with bad hay-fever....so far we have fed the chickens, watered the vegetable patch, had a tidy, drawn rainbow fairies and made poems, ...there's a soup on the go ( food of choice  necessity this week )....carrot and sweet potato with cumin today...yummy yum.....

   

And now it's time for Mary Poppins..........................my fav part? The giggling Uncle...I love to laugh...hahahahaaaaaaaa....................Have a super Friday, and a jolly weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. i love that too - and i love to love makes me laugh! hope the teeth get better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete