Thursday 26 May 2011

I heart..........................x

If I can choose some feel good buys this week..................this is what I would spend my pennies on......








Birdhouse wallpaper from Catkin Collection
Love teapot from Emma Bridgewater
Red clock from Catkin Collection
An exotic holiday with Mr.Q with this lady's figure please....and her clothes all from Toast
Fabrics from Toast....where's the wine though?

Am thinking how and where I can justify/put the wallpaper....surely I need it. The cottage would not be complete without it?
Am sure Mr.Q would tell me if I sell some of my junk treasures I could have some of the fine feel good buys....but I have serious attachments to all my bits and bobs.................................................................................................................................................................................
Right I'm off to hatch a plan, a plan to raise funds for my much needed birdhouse wallpaper...it's mine, by rights....
T.T.F.N xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment