Wednesday 4 May 2011

Pizza Wednesday.............................x


Any excuse, and I will get my bread maker out. This is all new to me, I realise I'm about 5 years later than most people, but better late than never...
My lovely neighbour gave it to me a few weeks ago, and I am chuffed with it. Quite often we have a pizza tea , which the bumblebee's like as they choose their own toppings...but the bread maker is soooo much better at kneading and rising than my fists and radiator. I found myself with a few minutes spare after helping with little bumblebee's weekly swimming class, so I trotted off to the village shop, and found some delicious Somerset cheeses which squealed and jumped out of the counter into my bag.

 


I love dough. There's something about it.....................



( No that is not my hand, Talulla wanted to grate the cheese, she thinks I don't notice her secret snitching of the cheese........I do bumblebee, I do ....) 





Using a simple dough recipe, and what ever we have in the pantry, our pizza's always taste different...infact I don't even weigh it out, I have inherited my Mum's chuck it in, oooh a bit more flour, a bit more water, bit of sugar.....that's about right. BUT if you want to get a perfect dough try Jamie's recipe.


It's a dog's life eh?..........................................

1 comment: